ARTICHOKE AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 2 ½ cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 – 14oz. can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 – 10 ¾ oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk (whole milk works best, gives it a nice creamy sauce)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup onion and garlic salad croutons, coarsely chopped
- Sprinkle with a few bacon bits
Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, milk, garlic, onion powder and pepper. Drain pasta: add to chicken mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish (7×11 pan). Sprinkle with coarsely chopped croutons. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with dinner rolls and the following salad! ENJOY!!!!
NOTE: If you use a 9 x 13 pan it just makes it not as deep and you will have to watch and make sure it doesn’t over cook.
MIXED GREENS SALAD
- Mixed spring greens (I like the organic ones)
- Granny Smith apple – chopped (not too small)
- Red onion – chopped
- Bacon Bits
- Feta Cheese
- Ken’s Creamy Vidalia Onion dressing
There are no measurements for this salad. I just add enough of the greens in a bowl for the number of servings I need, then add some of each of the rest of ingredients. It depends if you want more or less of the ingredients.