- 32 ounces processed cheese food (such as Velveeta), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup Irish stout beer (such as Guinness)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Heat cheese in slow cooker on High until melted, about 20 minutes.
Stir beer, salsa, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper into cheese until smooth and heated through, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
Boulevard Beer Pot Roast
You may use any of your "favorite" Boulevard Beer in this recipe.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 1/2 Hrs
Servings: 12 people
- One 12oz Bottle Boulevard Beer
- 2 -3 lbs Boneless Rump Roast
- 1 Medium Onion - sliced
- 1 Tbls Butter
- 1 cup Baby Carrots
- 3 - 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 4 oz Beef Broth
- 1 -2 Tbls Flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Slice onions. In a large pot saute onions in butter over medium high heat. Dust roast with salt and pepper to taste and then flour and brown on each side. Reduce heat, add beer and cook for 30 minutes for each pound of beef. Add beef broth as needed. Add carrots and potatoes the last 45 minutes. Season with more salt and pepper as needed.
Optional: You may add a variety of vegatables, or make a beer pan gravy with the drippings and serve over a bed of mashed potatoes.
Spicy Beer Mustard
This intense mustard is perfect to dip sausages into.
Serves : Makes about 5 cups
- 1/2 cup black mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard seeds
- 1 1/2 cups malt vinegar
- 2 cups dark beer, such as doppelbock
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup dry ground mustard
In a medium bowl, combine the black and yellow mustard seeds with the vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of the beer. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
In a medium saucepan, combine the remaining 1/2 cup of the beer with the honey, brown sugar, salt, allspice and turmeric and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, transfer to a blender and let cool. Add the ground mustard and the mustard seeds with their soaking liquid to the blender and puree. Transfer the mustard to a glass jar. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.
The mustard can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
Irish Car Bomb Brownies
This tasty dessert combines the flavors of chocolate and Irish cream, making it a perfect St. Patrick's Day treat.
- 4 eggs
- For frosting: 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 c. Bailey's Irish cream
- 1/2 tsp. Jameson's Irish Whiskey (optional, this is only for you hard core Irish!)
- Cocoa Powder for garnish (or green sugar!)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Blend brownie mix, oil, stout, and eggs with a large spatula until just combined, pour into pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting into squares (at least 3 hours!)
- Beat butter, confectioners sugar, and 1/2 Bailey's until blended.
- Slowly add whiskey and remaining Bailey's while beating until desired consistency is reached. Frosting should be thick and fluffy.
- Top brownie squares with a dollop of frosting and dust with cocoa powder.
Both Rimann Liquors locations are locally owned and operated. Meet our friendly, helpful staff and find out more about who we are.
|Visit our Party Shop for all your gift-giving and party needs. Lolita glassware, wine accessories, cigars, and much more are available in the Party Shop!
|Food & Drink FYI
Learn about wine, beer and spirits. Beverage tips, wine terms, and answers to frequently asked questions.
|What's Shakin' at Rimann's
Be it shaken or stirred, cocktails and mixed drinks never go out of fashion. Spirits, drink recipes and the latest trends in mixology.
What's Cookin' at Rimann's
Our traditional newsletter recipes are now available online! Also included are recipes from our staff with advice on wine and beer pairings.
ATTENTION CHOCOLATE LOVERS!
Follow the above link for delicious chocolate dessert recipes from the team in Prairie Village.