Make your Mark on Game Day with Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whisky! With this being a historical and most watched sporting event, everyone anticipates grabbing a comfy seat on the couch and indulging in food and cocktails. Entertain your guests’ taste buds with some Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whisky and/or Maker’s Mark 46 Bourbon Whisky. Sit back and relax during the game with these great cocktail recipes.
Watch for the Rimann’s Cocktail Club
email news for special club member pricing on thespirits of the month.
If you are not a member,
sign up in the store today!
The classic Old Fashioned whiskey cocktail takes a modern
turn with a dash of amaretto and a twist of orange.
- 1 ounce(s) Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whisky
- 1/2 ounce(s) Amaretto
- 1/4 ounce(s) Simple Syrup
- 3 dash(es) Bitters
- 1 piece(s) Orange Peel
- Stir ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Strain into rocks glass.
- Serve chilled neat and garnished with orange peel.
Sweet Bourbon Punch
- 1 – 12 oz can frozen limeade
- 1 – 12 oz can frozen orange juice
- 2 cups sweet tea
- 7 cups water
- 1 – 750mL bottle of Maker’s Mark or Maker’s Mark 46 Bourbon Whisky
- Citrus slices for garnish
In a gallon container mix the limeade and orange juice with the sweet tea. Add the water and then the bourbon; mix thoroughly until frozen concentrates have dissolved; then chill.3. Serve over ice and garnish with citrus slices.
Yield: 1 Gallon
Kentucky Whiskey Smash
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- 4 mint leaves
- ¾ lemon
- 1 part simple syrup
- Lemon wheel, for garnish
- Sprig of Mint, for garnish
Muddle all ingredients except Maker’s Mark Bourbon in a bar glass. Add Maker’s Mark Bourbon and shake with ice. Strain into an ice filled rocks glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lemon wheel.