Soup’s On!! Taco Soup
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1 pkg original ranch –style dressing mix (not the large pkg)
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes with green chilies (or you can add a 2 cans of diced tomatoes & 1 can of chopped green chilies)
- 2 – 15 oz cans pinto beans (Do not drain)
- 1 – 15oz can Black Beans – (Drain & Rinse)
- 1 – 15oz can cream style corn
- Brown meat and onions in a medium soup pot. Drain excess grease. Add remaining ingredients & simmer for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Serve with your favorite guacamole and tortilla chips.
Note: You can make this a day or two in advance before serving.
Note: You can add a ½ lb of ground beef and a ½ lb of ground sausage instead of all ground beef.
Credit: Ann Pontow of Rimann Liquors