Crockpot White Chicken Chili (Great for a crowd on Super Bowl Sunday)
- 1 ½-2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 – 15oz cans of Great Northern Beans** or Cannellini Beans (Drain 2 cans only)
- 1 – 15oz can of White Corn (drained)
- 1 – Pkg of Taco Seasoning
- 1 – Can Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 – Medium Onion – Chopped
- 1 – Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 – 15oz Can of Chicken Broth
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ½ – 1 Teaspoon of Cumin (depending on your taste)
- ½ – Teaspoon Ground Oregano
- 1 – Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- ½ – 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Cilantro (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream
- Chopped Green Onions
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Avocado – Slices
Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot. Top with beans, corn and chopped onion.
In a bowl combine taco seasoning, green chilies, soup and broth, cumin, oregano, garlic and paprika. Mix well and pour over the chicken, beans and corn.
Cover and cook 8-10 hours in the crockpot.
Before serving stir gently to break up the chicken breasts, then stir in a ½ cup of sour cream.
Serve with your favorite toppings or the ones listed above.
NOTE: I cook mine about 10 hours. Depending the consistency of the chili you may want to add more chicken broth as it cooks. I like mine thicker.
** I used Hy-Vee brand of Great Northern Beans and found them to be a larger bean and a little tougher than a cannellini bean. My preference would be cannellini beans.
Source: Rimann Liquors team members, Ann Pontow & Carly Jones