A lot of my recipes were given to me many years ago from friends and family (so nice of them to share) so I am “sharing” with all of you! I hope you have enjoyed trying them. I would love to feature one of yours… -Ann Pontow
- 1 can white Shoepeg corn – drained
- ½ bag frozen peas – thawed ( I try to use Petite Peas) or 1 can peas (drained)
- 1 can French cut green beans (drained)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 – 2oz jar pimento’s ( drained)
- You can also add chopped carrots if you want.
- Mix all in a bowl and pour the dressing over.
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
Mix dressing together until sugar is dissolved. I also add some basil to it.
This will keep a long time in fridge and also can be frozen.