Crockpot Italian Chicken
- 4-6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 – Package of Dry Italian Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1 – Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 – 8oz Cream Cheese – Softened
- 2 – Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Cup or less of Chicken Broth or milk (optional)
Spray the crockpot with vegetable oil. Place chicken breast in the bottom, sprinkle Italian seasoning packet, garlic powder, salt & pepper over chicken.
In a separate bowl mix up softened cream cheese and soup. If it seems too thick add some chicken broth or milk. (As it cooks it will become thinner, more like a sauce). Pour this over the chicken.
Cook on low 4-6 hours on low.
Serve over spaghetti!
(The sauce is wonderful)